We all know how important solid foundations are for building something great that will last. That’s what we are aiming for at Feesable, and as such have been working at a steady pace on some core features that may not be so obvious, but will really solidify the Fee Calculator and pave the way for some exciting ‘bells and whistles’ to come in the near future.
New Embed Method
We touched on this last update, and had expected to release it before term 2, but this has been one of the important foundational features to get right, and as such we have dug deep and had to extend the timeline to make sure it was done well.
This update will bring improvements and added flexibility to the way the product is embedded on a website. Overall it means that the fee calculator will deliver an even faster app and a better viewing experience for the user (which means an even better brand experience for your school!). This update will also address the extra white space issue on the page, which some schools have experienced.
When this update is released, there will be some simple updates that need to be made to the embed code on your website. We will let you know once this is ready, so stay tuned.
Payment Options Display
Cleary displaying the various options for parents to pay school fees is important. That’s why we are developing a new feature to display payment options available for your school directly in the Fee Calculator. This might include some basic information about how to pay, such as bank details, credit card or BPAY options. Plus other information and payment instalment options can be displayed, including any discounts for upfront or pre-payment – these instalments and discounts can display the actual amounts (based on the fee estimate) to help parents get a clear idea of the breakdown or savings possible.
In the future, this will also be expanded to show various payment platform partners such as Ed Start, FACTS or similar, and potentially integrate into these systems to provide a seamless experience for families. More to come…
Improved Contact Form Flow
We have been working through important updates to the contact form flow which will mean a more streamlined experience for the user, and more options for schools. In addition, we are making some changes to the flow of how the student information is gathered which will make the process easier for parents to understand and deliver better data for schools.
As mentioned on the last update, we are working on creating an email digest features which will allow you to receive daily, weekly or monthly ‘digests’ of your fee enquiries. This will mean you can opt to turn off the instant email notifications for each submission and simply view a summary of submissions. We know how valuable this feature will be, so will advise as soon as it is available!
We have many other new features under development and on the roadmap – here are a few highlights of what is to come in 2022 and beyond…
- Parent Survey Features – we are working towards this value-add feature which will allow a school to ask simple follow up questions such as sentiment towards your fees or other important enrolment touch points.
- Admin Dashboard – this will be a significant update to help you manage your calculator settings, see the fee enquiries, view reports and manage your account.
- Detailed Reporting – the dashboard will allow for reporting of various data points from your fee calculator and parent surveys which will help you to make better decisions about your enrolment strategies.
- Key Integrations – connecting key systems in your edtech stack to Feesable will unlock some valuable solutions and process efficiencies.
- and more to come…
In case you missed previous updates, make sure you check out these features also:
- Digistorm Funnel Integration
- Changes to Embed Display Options
- Set custom Frequency display
- Customise contact form fields
- Send email to parents from school email address
- Conditional email notifications
See past updates more info on these features.
Thanks for reading! If you have any feature requests, or even ideas to discuss, we are always keen to listen – so please get in touch.